- No late orders will be accepted.
- Hot lunch only includes the entrée (snacks will not be provided).
- Hot lunch will be available every Friday or the day before if there is no school on Friday. If there is a class event (e.g. a field trip) scheduled on a hot lunch day after hot lunches have been ordered, your child's class will receive their lunch the day before.
- Should your child be away from school, we are unable to provide a refund for an unclaimed hot lunch.
- Kindergarten parents: Please check your calendar to ensure you only order lunch on days your child is at school.
Hot lunch orders are placed online and are accepted on a monthly basis. Ordering times for the current school year are listed below.
For Hot Lunch in:
Place an Order Between:
|October 2023||September 20-27, 2023|
|November 2023||October 18-25, 2023|
|December 2023||November 15-22, 2023|
|January 2024||December 13-20, 2023|
|February 2024||January 17-24, 2024|
|March 2024||February 14-21, 2024|
|April 2024||March 13-20, 2024|
|May 2024||April 17-24, 2024|
|June 2024||May 15-22, 2024|
To place an order:
- Go to Hot Lunch registration website.
- Select "Register" from the menu at the top right hand corner to sign up. You are required to register every year because students change classrooms.
- School access code: MGHL (all caps)
- Set up your user id and password (Same user id and password can be used for milk and hot lunch)
- Once registered you are automatically logged into the website.
- Add your student(s) by selecting the Student link at the bottom of the page you are on.
- Follow the online instructions to order and pay. You can pay by credit card without creating a PayPal account.
Families paying with cash or cheque can deposit their payment in the slotted lock box located outside the school office. Please make sure to label the envelope/bag containing your payment with your child’s name and class so we can ensure it is credited to the correct account.
We will accept cash or cheques (payable to Millgrove School Community Foundation). DO NOT send cash with your child.
If you are able to help with distributing hot lunches from approximately 11:45am-1pm on hot lunch days, please contact the Hot Lunch Coordinator and let her know your availability. We truly appreciate your help.
Hot Lunch Coordinator
The Hot Lunch Coordinator is responsible for setting lunch days in coordination with administration and the school calendar. The coordinator helps decide on lunch menus and arrange vendors. The coordinator also sets up the hot lunch website, coordinates vendor orders, ensures hot lunch days have appropriate volunteers and answers parent emails.
For more information contact:
Hot Lunch Coordinator